Saturday 21 April 2012

Happy Birthday Party`s (Fairy birthday party, Sweet sixteen Party, )


 Natasha 6

Fairy Birthday Party

My daughter Natasha turned 6 last year. We normally use the tends outside but it was really a very cold winters day. "All moms planing went out the window and we had to make do with inside."

I have used corrugated cardboard to make little butterfly handbags for. Filled with sweets and party favors. And small purple boxes of chocolates to take home.







Having her best friend a boy coming to a fairy party I decided to got him a bee outfit.








Chocolate fondu on the menu.
All different marshmallows and a lot of sprinkles kept there creative juices flowing.









  
  Happy Fairy's

First time I have try to do the face painting thing." Did not work so well."  But still they were happy customers.







Time for cake













 The end











Sweet sixteen birthday party





Small boxes of chocolates for the young ones

 








Music and lights ready.

I have used tin foil to make a pinata
to look like a disco ball. 
















We have decided to go with a traditional South African Spitbraai.


















 The pinata was enjoyed by all......







We even attracted a ghostly visitor......






               Some dancing






Time for cake
                                                                                          



The end



1 comment:

  1. Very good blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers?
    I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost onn everything.
    Would you suggest starting with a free platform like Wordpress
    or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm completely confysed ..
    Any suggestions? Thank you!

    my site: raspberry ketone diet

    ReplyDelete